Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Fights and BBQ

The Hirscy's and Leyva's came to our house for a bbq on Saturday. While the men folk watched some UFC fights we had tivoed the girls played with our kids. Here's Caleb wearing Linkyn's shoes and playing with her hat.
Linky is just too cute!!!

Ryan with Dustin and Justin with Caleb. Dustin is so adorable. Almost makes me want another....almost but not yet!!!
My new camera fell off the counter on fourth of july weekend. I have to use my old camera which still works but isn't as compact so I don't take it everywhere. Hopefully we get a new one before the wedding!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb is getting so big! Cant wait to see you guys again, and I hope you get a new camera too! They are red ones on sale at Kohls right now for $71 with a case!

Genn said...

Hi there,

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Glad you like my food posts! Sometimes I feel like people thinking posting about your meals is boring cause no one ever comments on those posts. SO feel free to do so anytime! :) Nice to meet you via blogland.
-Genn

Cozart Family said...

Caleb is so adorable and what a cute picture of Linkyn. You better watch those two. They may date someday! Hahaha. Hope all is well with you and your family.
Take care, Traci