Tuesday, November 17, 2009

19 months

On Saturday, Justin and I took Caleb for his 19 months and Christmas pictures. We were suppose to go on Wednesday, but Caleb was sick and we actually debated even going on Saturday. Although it was a long wait because of a large family before us (five children under 10 and the mother was pregnant!!!) we got a few good ones and that is all we really need to give to the grandparents for Christmas!!!





Always playing with a car!



Cute picture, except for the snot from crying!
Hopefully next year I can use our new camera and take our own pictures. I would have liked to have had a little Christmas flair but the Christmas backdrop was awful! I'm talking 70's family Christmas portrait awful here! I just need to learn to how to edit the pictures and then I could totally do my own! And find the time to do it!

1 comment: