Friday, January 15, 2010

Five Questions Friday

Trying out Five Question Friday from Mama M http://www.fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/ (I hate that I can't change that at work, but I guess I shouldn't be blogging at work, right?) since I haven't had time to do a Truthful Tuesday the past couple weeks. So here it goes....
Questions for 1/15/10:
1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
Bad grades??? What can I say, I was a good kid!
2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night please! I would love to stay up to midnight but since I have to get up so I early, I can't. Which then to me into a grumpy morning person till about an hour after I get to work. Pretty good on the weekends, unless Justin wakes up at 6 am since he is a morning person.
3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
Two hands for sure, it's easier that way on my Blackberry. But when I'm driving its one handed, but it's illegal so I don't do that ;)!
4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
Can I say none of the above??? I really hate politics and politicians. I wish they would support the actual voters instead the companies that supply them with money. They are all out for their own necks. I liked Ron Paul, who ran for the republican nominee for president, but he didn't get far. Hope he tries again!
5. Are you a pet person?
Yes! Marlie was our first child. Even though she is from Justin's first marriage (does that make her my step-daughter?) I still consider her my dog. We want another dog but Marlie is just so darn good that we don't want to go through the puppy phase! And I want a cat! Justin says he'll train Marlie to eat it. Maybe someday! I think I can only handle cats and dogs though. I had a lizard as a kid but it died. Feeding it crickets was kind of disgusting!

So that wasn't too bad, let's see if I remember to do this again next week!

4 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

My dog was my "first born" too (LOL at your "stepdog" comments!). I felt I had to master caring for a four-legged friend before I attempted to care for an actual baby! I'm glad I did, too; I think dogs are harder (you can't put a diaper on them!).

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Mama M. said...

Ami--so glad to have you join in!!! Hope you'll do it again!

Hear ya on the politics...I hate 'em...my brain turns on the static whenever politics come up, but I still consider myself conservative!


Mama M.
My Little Life

Kris Ann K. Erickson said...

Am NOT a fan of politics either!!! I plead the fifth on this one. :-)

Mama Bee said...

Great answers!

Have a fabulous weekend!!