Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you?

Confessions from a Working Mom
Truthful Tuesday time! And this week's question is good!
Is there a Santa Claus?
Last week I heard this saying "There's a time in every man's life that he believes in Santa Claus, a time he doesn't believe, and a time he becomes Santa Claus." I think Elizabeth's answer was great. I will teach my child to believe in Santa Claus for as long as he lives because that is the spirit of generosity. I think a great example comes from something that happened to my brother yesterday. He went through the Starbucks drive thru, ordered a drink, went to window to pay and get the drink only to find out that the car in front of him paid for his order. Generosity and kindness right there.
So you can't tell me that there is no St. Nick. I believe and always will!

3 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I love that quote-- I am going to jot that down! I think it's awesome your brother was the recipient of such generousity. I hope he paid it forward!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Julia Ladewski said...

great post! while we don't really "teach" santa claus, we will let our kids believe and have fun with it!

www.sweetaspunkinpie.blogspot.com

Cozart Family said...

I believe in Santa Clause and so do all my kids. (Includes Rick) once you don't believe at my house he stops coming. It pays to believe!!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.