Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Would you???

Confessions from a Working Mom


So Elizabeth does this this question thing every Tuesday. I think I might start answering them. This week will be my first week.



Would you get a boob job?



Ami's TRUTHFUL answer.....


YES!!!!!


In fact, I can't wait for it!!! Having a baby and breastfeeding has caused my girls to be old ladies and I am no old lady yet! I'm hoping that for my 30th birthday I can get an updated pair. Granted if I've had our second and final child and done breastfeeding. I think that implants have come along away and you won't look like a bimbo with a pair of fake boobs. My step mom finally got a boob job a few years ago and you can't even tell, wouldn't even know, even in a bathing suit that they are fake. Her girls look incredibly natural. I so look forward to the day that I can put on a cute tank top and not have to worry about my bra peeking out or buying uncomfortable under wire bras just for the support. I guess I better hurry up and have the next kid.....


Edit....

I'm sure I should have uploaded all the pictures from Halloween through our trek across the divide and back for Thanksgiving last night while Justin worked BUT that didn't happen. And it probably won't happen anytime tonight because it is tree trimming tonight, tomorrow is gym (if my partner can make it ;)) so maybe by the end of the week or Sunday when Justin has another night outage. I'm going with Sunday!

6 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

LOL, loved reading your answer... and happy to have you playing along!

I know a few women who have had post-nursing boob jobs... with great results :)

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yay for boob jobs! Someone else in our family got one about 10 years ago, same reasons as you! And no, its not me!

The (Un)Experienced Mom said...

Maybe they should start giving out automatic boob job certificates with the final baby in all hospitals?! ;-)

Tamara
www.theunexperiencedmom.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! It looks like our sons are just three days apart. Rheve's birthday is April 17, 2008. Isn't this a fun age?

Cozart Family said...

Yes, yes and hell yes mater of fact I did!! Next time they will be bigger!! LOL

Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Yes, riding is dangerous and it scared me to death! I think I had grey hair sprouting from my head while I was standing and watching them make sure Amy was ok. I even think it took a couple of years off my heart as I stood there.

Have a nice day. Traci

COUNTRY MOM said...

Enjoyed reading your blog. Have a great day:)